April/May IRLP Embedded Order

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      All,

      I am about to make an order for additional IRLP embedded nodes to
      fill
      a large number of orders from Vegas, as well as the orders to date. I
      am also going to be moving during next month, and there will be a
      long lead time before more orders are built and shipped.

      As a courtesy, I will make these announcements to the list so that
      people who are thinking of ordering get their orders in before I have
      already ordered the parts.

      If you are interested in joining into this order, please complete an
      order form at:

      http://www.irlp.net/embedded/embedded_order.txt

      and email it to me at dcameron@...

      Thanks