Re: New pictures of 19" and fanless case

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2006
      They are quite deep (15.5"), but are a good value for the dollar
      spent on them. I am looking to get a few of the lower profile 1U
      cases to compare to, but the only outfit I can purchase them from
      demands that the board be "installed and tested", which is completly
      useless for my uses and pricing structure.

      Looking at the pictures of the 10 inch one you mention there is no
      reason why they could not be used instead. The price point difference
      will have to increase to cover the additional cost of the case
      and "preinstalled" board.

      David Cameron