Re: [irlp-embedded] New file uploaded to irlp-embedded

  • Donald Jacob
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2006
      Dave,
      Is STAR69 called by *79 or is that a typo ?

      Don  WB5EKU

      On 8/14/06, David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:

      Yes eventually this will be an online HTML document, with each BOLDED
      title being a separate link. The HTML file will grow as more things are
      added to this system.

      I am just working on perfecting some of the scripts, like star69,
      speaktime, and others.

      Looks like version 1.00 is ready to fly soon!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2006
        Typo :)