Re: [irlp-embedded] New file uploaded to irlp-embedded

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2006
      Yes eventually this will be an online HTML document, with each BOLDED
      title being a separate link. The HTML file will grow as more things are
      added to this system.

      I am just working on perfecting some of the scripts, like star69,
      speaktime, and others.

      Looks like version 1.00 is ready to fly soon!

      On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, VE7GDH wrote:

      > Dave VE7LTD wrote...
      >
      >> File : /embedded.doc
      >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/irlp-embedded/files/embedded.doc
      >
      > Could the document eventually be in HTML or PDF format? I try and limit the
      > number of word processor files that I open... must be a paranoia about Word
      > macro viruses or something like that - hi!
      >
      > At a glance, the instructions in embedded.doc look OK.
      >
      > Keith VE7GDH
      > Node XXXX
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Donald Jacob
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2006
        Dave,
        Is STAR69 called by *79 or is that a typo ?

        Don  WB5EKU

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2006
          Typo :)