Re: [irlp-embedded] Custom Audio Not Playing Back

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2007
      No, that will not work. The way that the system works now is the first
      time you call a node, you get the "node number 1 0 0 0 , link on". I did
      not want to delay the connection to download the audio file.

      During the call it will download both the connect and disconnect files, so
      you may or may not hear the custom disconnect wave file. Then your
      custom_off addition would remove the files.

      My idea will be to stream the audio from the remote node. There are a lot
      of things that need to be sorted out first, the first one being how we
      deal with nodes with broken port forwarding.

      My plan is to have a port check on first connection. In other words, if a
      node calls you on the IRLP TCP port, before anything your node will check
      to see if your IRLP port is open. If not, the connection will be refused.

      Lots of logistics to figure out yet. Stay tuned.

      Dave Cameron