First Draft of the embedded features document in the files area

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 3:36 PM
      I have been working on the first draft of the embedded node "manual"
      which is currently in a very rough form in the files area of
      yahoogroups here.

      Please have a read over it, and see if anything concerns you at all. I
      am going to be putting the final touches on the operating system over
      the next 24 hours, and need to know if things need to be changed around
      a bit to satisfy any special needs.

      The plan is to send all the pre-paid systems out on Wednesday or
      Thursday this week. This ought to get this yahoogroup pumping!

      Feel free to discuss anything in the Embedded.doc file in the
      yahoogroup. I am actually a little worried at the lack of posts here :)