Re: [irlp-embedded] Beeping

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      How are you running your node? As a node, as a controller, or both?

      The PC speaker will be used for a courtesy tone when/if the other sound
      files can not be found.

      Was there anything on the screen?

      Are you using a fanless case? What is the environment that it is running
      in? There are some beeps that signify an overheating CPU. Check the
      seating of the heatsinks to make sure they are on tight.

      This site has some standard beeps.