Re: [irlp-embedded] How are the mighty fallen

  • Darryl Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
      va6xg wrote:
      > This is posted because I notice some of you have worried about
      > asking stupid questions. Just thought you would like to know you are in
      > good company!

      A good technician finds his mistakes.
      --
      Darryl Gibson N2DIY
      RLU X 182668/379552

      “Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the
      distinction of a free man from a slave.” -- Andrew Fletcher, A
      Discourse of Government with relation to Militias (1698)
    • AGØN-3055
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
        On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:22:12 -0500, Darryl Gibson wrote:

        > va6xg wrote:
        > > This is posted because I notice some of you have worried about
        > > asking stupid questions. Just thought you would like to know you are in
        > > good company!
        >
        > A good technician finds his mistakes.

        He also knows his limitations and tries to ask good questions when he's
        in over his head!

        Gary - AGØN
        Snowbound like Nate
        --