RE: [irlp-embedded] Imbedded IRLP Node not working

  • Randy Hammock
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
      On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 15:39 -0800, Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
      wrote:
      > Why not use "netconfig" and assign all network information needed making
      > node IP static to the router IP where forwarding is assigned.

      That is a RedHat program. Not supported by the version of Linux running
      on the embedded nodes. I would imagine. Yes, The embedded nodes do not
      run RH or FC versions of Linux.

      --
      Randy Hammock KC6HUR
      IRLP 4494 EchoLink 120688 (KC6HUR-L)