RE: [irlp-embedded] Imbedded IRLP Node not working

  • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
      Why not use "netconfig" and assign all network information needed making
      node IP static to the router IP where forwarding is assigned.

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
        On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 15:39 -0800, Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
        wrote:
        > Why not use "netconfig" and assign all network information needed making
        > node IP static to the router IP where forwarding is assigned.

        That is a RedHat program. Not supported by the version of Linux running
        on the embedded nodes. I would imagine. Yes, The embedded nodes do not
        run RH or FC versions of Linux.

        --
        Randy Hammock KC6HUR
        IRLP 4494 EchoLink 120688 (KC6HUR-L)