Computers have arrived and they are wired and ready to go soon!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Just to keep all the people who have ordered these computers, they are
      all here, and built. They just need to be programmed and teseted, then
      they will be ready to ship.

      For the people I have received payment from, I will send them right
      away, as soon as I have confirmed all the info. I will be spending
      some time this weekend doing that.

      For those of you who have not yet sent in your PGP key (if you are
      replacing an existing node) please send it along.

      If you are waiting for a quote from me, please email me the specifics
      again, as I have kind of been overwhelmed by the response.

      I also have a couple of spare "Fanless cases" due to a switch in an
      order, so if you were thinking of going fanless, please drop me a
      line. I also have a spare "TV OUT" board. This allows you to use a TV
      with a video in as a monitor, and ALSO has VGA outputs. The board also
      has some other features (like firewire and LVDS) over the other board.

      If you have not already, please fill out the

      I will need payment before shipping these computers.

      Thanks for all the excitement around this new product. The last three
      days of my vacation have been quite productive :)