PGP keys needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      I need all people who want their node "replaced" with the new boxes to
      send me your SECRET pgp key.

      The file

      /home/irlp/.pgp/stn####sec.asc

      needs to be sent to me by email. You can get this file from your node
      using winSCP or other methods. If you need help getting these files, I
      can log in remotely and help out.

      I am working on a summary document, to start off the documentation for
      these new boxes. It should be ready by the end of the week.