Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Imbedded IRLP Node not working for Node 3600 (AK5Z)

  • VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
      John AK5Z wrote...

      > Yes, I am using (and have been using) a Router...

      Are you able to plug a monitor and keyboard into the embedded node
      and get a prompt?

    • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
        Why not use "netconfig" and assign all network information needed making
        node IP static to the router IP where forwarding is assigned.

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
          On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 15:39 -0800, Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
          wrote:
          > Why not use "netconfig" and assign all network information needed making
          > node IP static to the router IP where forwarding is assigned.

          That is a RedHat program. Not supported by the version of Linux running
          on the embedded nodes. I would imagine. Yes, The embedded nodes do not
          run RH or FC versions of Linux.

          --
          Randy Hammock KC6HUR
          IRLP 4494 EchoLink 120688 (KC6HUR-L)