Need to reflash the node?

  • Sebastian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013
      Our club bought an embedded node maybe 2 years ago and this got
      configured and installed but never got used due internet access issues
      at the repeater site.

      I recently removed the node from the repeater site and I am trying to
      get it going. The person that set the node up lost the root password and
      I understand from the manual and various searches that the password
      cannot be recovered and we need to reflash the node and start over.

      Starting over is no big deal in this case, but how do we get the node
      reflashed?

      Thanks & 73,
      Sebastian - NS0W
      for Longmont Amateur Radio Club - W0ENO.