Re: [irlp-embedded] Digest Number 657

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2013
      Don, then all you have to do is hook AUX3 to the controller port, and
      generate a common ground between them. Then set the controller to active
      LOW - any time you issue the command aux3on, the controller will see 0V.
      Anytime you issue the command aux3off, the controller will see +5v. If
      you need a pullup resistor to 12V, then add one to the controller side.