Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: embedded node controller

  • Alan Boggs
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
      It is just simplex no repeater!
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        No, there is no site for scripts specific to the embedded node. But if
        it is a bash script that uses binaries that are already included with
        IRLP, it will work fine with the embedded node.

        There are literally hundreds of scripts, but most of them need some
        modification to work with the embedded node.

        It sounds that you might be better off replacing your flash based
        embedded node with a full CentOS or Debian version on a 2Gig flash card.
        That way your embedded node will be identical to all other CentOS or
        Debian nodes.