Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: embedded node controller

  • Alan Boggs
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
      It is just simplex no repeater!
    • Alan Boggs
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013

        On Jun 25, 2013, at 7:29 PM, "David Cameron (IRLP)" <dcameron@...> wrote:

        Thanks

      • Alan Boggs
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
          I know that can be done by simple scripts.

          Do you have maybe a bunch of scripts that you can send
          Or is there a site to download scrips for just the embedded node?

          Thanks

          Alan
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
            No, there is no site for scripts specific to the embedded node. But if
            it is a bash script that uses binaries that are already included with
            IRLP, it will work fine with the embedded node.

            There are literally hundreds of scripts, but most of them need some
            modification to work with the embedded node.

            It sounds that you might be better off replacing your flash based
            embedded node with a full CentOS or Debian version on a 2Gig flash card.
            That way your embedded node will be identical to all other CentOS or
            Debian nodes.