Re: VIA is discontinuing the LN10000EG motherboard

  • ve1aic
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15 5:23 AM
      Thanks for your work on this Dave.
      I had been trying to source a LN10000EG recently. Having just fired up my first Pi, I am excited by the prospects of its development.
      It may not be the all-in-one computer, but even if I had to use 2 (or 3) of them for special purposes, its still smaller & cheaper than ATX motherboards.
      If the Pi turns out to be as reliable as other IRLP systems I've run it will be a welcome move forward.

      I sent a donation to IRLP to help with this development.
      Thanks again Dave.
      After running IRLP 24/7/365 since 2001 I'm excited for this new era of IRLP.

      73, Ron VE1AIC
      IRLP Nodes 2030, 2618