Re: REMOTE ACCESS

  • Alan M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 6:46 PM
      Dave,

      I discoverd port 80 and others blocked by my ISP which may have created the problem that led to me re-installing "install-ra" trying to sort the problem out and created a new one.

      I got the blocked ports issue sorted out just before you looked at the matter.

      Many thanks for your assistance. The remote access now works fine.

      Alan Mitchell
      VK5WAM