Updating of status page info

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      There is one other feature that will be missing from this, and that is the
      ability to easily update your status page info. The program LYNX does not
      exist on the node, and is sort of required to update the status page info.

      Therefore, I will be doing manual updates of your nodes into the database
      until I come up with a better solution.