using DTMF Regen to send DTMF digits to Port 3

  • David Stanford
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      Ken, I checked the manual and don't see or understand the purpose.
      Is this used to take weak dtmf for VoIP and have the controller regenerate the dtmf tones?
      Can you please explain further?
      Thank you,
      David k7iou
    • Ken Arck
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
        Dave, I think you meant to post this to the RC210 list?

        Ken

        At 09:22 AM 2/8/2013, you wrote:

        Ken, I checked the manual and don't see or understand the purpose.
        Is this used to take weak dtmf for VoIP and have the controller regenerate the dtmf tones?
        Can you please explain further?
        Thank you,
        David k7iou

        President and CTO - Arcom Communications
        Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
        Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
        we offer complete repeater packages!
        AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
        "We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"
      • David Stanford