embedded node for sale

  • Mark Hagler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi All

      I have an embedded IRLP node for sale. It was acquired in Feb 2009 and it's one of the slackware designs that runs out of flash memory.

      It was about $800 new and I'll sell it for half that. It used to be node 3330 but it's been offline for so long I think the key was deleted.

      It boots up fine, audio sounds great on the radio.

      New owner will have to work with IRLP folks to re-register it.

      Mark Hagler
      KK7U
      Seattle WA
    • Mark Hagler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        This was poorly worded, it doesn't run out of memory.  The system images is copied to RAM and executed there, that's what I meant!!

        Mark
        KK7U

        On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Mark Hagler <markhagler@...> wrote:
        Hi All

        I have an embedded IRLP node for sale.  It was acquired in Feb 2009 and it's one of the slackware designs that runs out of flash memory.

        It was about $800 new and I'll sell it for half that.  It used to be node 3330 but it's been offline for so long I think the key was deleted.

        It boots up fine, audio sounds great on the radio.

        New owner will have to work with IRLP folks to re-register it.

        Mark Hagler
        KK7U
        Seattle WA

        <*> Your email settings: