Re: [irlp-embedded] Help with Echolink Configuration

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      I just logged into your node and had a look. You did not enable the
      feature in the features.env file.

      export IS_EMBEDDED=YES
      export USE_ECHOIRLP=NO <---- CHANGE TO YES
      export USE_STAR69=YES
      export USE_SPEAKTIME=NO
      export USE_CONTROLLER=NO
      export USE_IRLP_WEBADMIN=YES
      export USE_MORSEID=NO
      export START_VPN_ONBOOT=NO

      Also, to run EchoIRLP on an embedded node, you need to register a -L or
      -R account with Echolink. SO your ConferenceCall must be WB5NFC-R or
      WB5NFC-R.

      I have logged in and done this for you.