RE: [irlp-embedded] No Mail received:

  • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
      Bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out is a great idea.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
        The problem with doing this is that it would be a modification to the
        IRLP board. You could modify the case to bring out LEDs, and maybe I
        will make that into an option in the future.

        There is room in the standard case for this. The other cases may be
        modified for this as well.

        Dave