Re: Node Status Page Script

  • wa1nvc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
      Rick,

      I tried this on a second hand embedded node and I got a directory listing of IRLPvMON instead of a display.

      - I placed your script with my node number in /var/www/htdocs/
      (Apache was set to /var/www/htdocs rather than /var/www/html.)
      (The working Control scripts are there also.)

      - I copied the directories IRLPvCON, IRLPvMON, and IRLPvMAP from a working node to the same directory.

      Am I missing something?

      Roger
      WA1NVC