Re: [irlp-embedded] New embedded node 3033 problem

  • David Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2012
      The IP addresses can not be different. Your router can oly forward ports to ONE IP, so that is why you would get no return from the echo reflector.

      From: "k7iou" <k7iou1@...>
      Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 14:15:09 -0000
      To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [irlp-embedded] New embedded node 3033 problem

      I am having a return audio and ptt problem.
      I finally had time to connect the new embedded node to the repeater this morning.
      My node 3032 works fine with the same connections to the repeater.
      aumix settings are the same as node 3032
      router ports are the same as 3032
      IP addresses are different and assigned.
      3033 enables it will ptt and you hear "node enabled" on the repeater
      I connect to 9999 or 9990 and perform an audio test and there is no return audio or ptt.
      I connect a headset to the speaker jack on 3033 and I hear my test audio but no return ptt or audio.
      I reconnect 3032 and connect to 9990 and playback will ptt the repeater with return audio.
      Ideas comments?
      Thanks
      Dave k7iou