Re: [irlp-embedded] No Mail received:

  • Keith - VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
      Dave VE7LTD wrote...

      > I think it just means that the embedded nodes that are out there
      > are so problem free :)

      Mine has been trouble free. I haven't even seen inside of it yet! I should
      pop the lid one day and take a couple of pictures. I might consider
      bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out to where they can be seen if
      there is room.

    • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
        Bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out is a great idea.

        > I think it just means that the embedded nodes that are out there
        > are so problem free :)

        Mine has been trouble free. I haven't even seen inside of it yet! I should
        pop the lid one day and take a couple of pictures. I might consider
        bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out to where they can be seen if
        there is room.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
          The problem with doing this is that it would be a modification to the
          IRLP board. You could modify the case to bring out LEDs, and maybe I
          will make that into an option in the future.

          There is room in the standard case for this. The other cases may be
          modified for this as well.

          Dave