Re: [irlp-embedded] No Mail received:

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
      I think it just means that the embedded nodes that are out there are so
      problem free :)

      Dave Cameron

      On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Keith - VE7GDH wrote:

      > Harvey N4TEC wrote...
      >
      >> I thought I signed up to receive individual msgs each day. So far I
      >> have not received any mail from the embedded group. I now have my
      >> embedded node up and running and I am real pleased with it and would
      >> like to keep up dated with the group. Tnx U very much for Ur assistance.
      >> Harvey N4TEC Node 4196
      >
      > Glad to hear that you got it up and running! I just had an enjoyable chat
      > with Harvey on node 4196. As far as I know, it was my first QSO from an
      > embedded node to another embedded node. He had nice clear audio. I
      > couldn't even tell that it was VOIP. It looks like it has been about a
      > month since the last message on the embedded list. I wonder if most of
      > the traffic has migrated over to the regular IRLP list?
      >
      > Keith VE7GDH
      > Node 1148
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Keith - VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
        Dave VE7LTD wrote...

        > I think it just means that the embedded nodes that are out there
        > are so problem free :)

        Mine has been trouble free. I haven't even seen inside of it yet! I should
        pop the lid one day and take a couple of pictures. I might consider
        bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out to where they can be seen if
        there is room.

      • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
          Bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out is a great idea.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
            The problem with doing this is that it would be a modification to the
            IRLP board. You could modify the case to bring out LEDs, and maybe I
            will make that into an option in the future.

            There is room in the standard case for this. The other cases may be
            modified for this as well.

            Dave