Re: [irlp-embedded] IRLP-Tweet on the embedded node

  • Timothy Mc Bain
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2012
      Excuse my sheer ignorance, but what is the intended relationship between IRLP and Twitter??

      Thanks - Tim
      6363 VK3MIT

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 20/08/2012, at 1:58 AM, David Cameron <dcameron@...> wrote:

      Anything that can be done with curl can likely be done with lynx or wget. I don't know the script, but if it is a simplle web call, it would be easy to port to one of the two common text-based web systems that all IRLP systems have installed.

      On 19/08/2012 6:05 AM, David wrote:

      I just installed the "IRLP-tweet" script from the files area of the IRLP group. Unforunately, the embedded node operating system does not have the curl package. Can anyone help - either with a re-write of the script which does not require curl, or with a mechanism for getting curl installed onto the embedded node.

      Thanks in advance

      73 Dave G4CLI
      NodeOp MB7IWR-IRLP:5918-EchoIRLP:318283
      Wakefield & District Radio Society