Re: [irlp-embedded] Warning - DNS is not setup correctly

  • David Cameron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012
      It usually happens if the node is not connected to the internet when it is powered up. Either that, or as it says, the DNS servers are not setup correctly.

      From: "k7iou" <k7iou1@...>
      Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 04:03:20 -0000
      To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [irlp-embedded] Warning - DNS is not setup correctly

      Dave I don't know if this is related but I now have a warning on my embedded node in the login line
      Xxxxx login: Warning - DNS is not setup correctly

      I never have seen this before.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks Dave k7iou 3033