Re: [irlp-embedded] To DOM or not to DOM that is the question :-)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012
      All the nodes use DOMs to store the filesystem. The system you have is
      on a 128M DOM, and there is a script:

      flash_sync

      that will sync the current filesystem to the DOM for the next boot cycle.

      On the optional (not published) 2G DOM option, you will get a full
      version of CentOS 4.9, loaded with your node number. it would be the
      same as if you loaded it yourself, but you ARE limited to 2 gigs of
      overall drive size.

      Dave Cameron