Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Lightning damaged node

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 7, 2012
      Try the keyboard again. Did some testing and compiled something for your
      node to try.

      Should come up on boot now.

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 7, 2012
        And to answer your other questions, we can copy all the files onto a USB
        flash drive to back them up, but truly only one file is required, and it
        can be rebuilt. That is why I don't push backing up the flash drives.

      • k7iou1
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 8, 2012
          Yes it works now.
          Thanks Dave