No Mail received:

  • hrvy_hrnndz
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
      I thought I signed up to receive individual msgs each day. So far I
      have not received any mail from the embedded group. I now have my
      embedded node up and running and I am real plseded with it and would
      like to keep up dated with the group. Tnx U very much for Ur assistance.
      Harvey N4TEC Node 4196
    • Keith - VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
        Harvey N4TEC wrote...

        > I thought I signed up to receive individual msgs each day. So far I
        > have not received any mail from the embedded group. I now have my
        > embedded node up and running and I am real pleased with it and would
        > like to keep up dated with the group. Tnx U very much for Ur assistance.
        > Harvey N4TEC Node 4196

        Glad to hear that you got it up and running! I just had an enjoyable chat
        with Harvey on node 4196. As far as I know, it was my first QSO from an
        embedded node to another embedded node. He had nice clear audio. I
        couldn't even tell that it was VOIP. It looks like it has been about a
        month since the last message on the embedded list. I wonder if most of
        the traffic has migrated over to the regular IRLP list?

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
          I think it just means that the embedded nodes that are out there are so
          problem free :)

          Dave Cameron

          On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Keith - VE7GDH wrote:

          > Harvey N4TEC wrote...
          >
          >> I thought I signed up to receive individual msgs each day. So far I
          >> have not received any mail from the embedded group. I now have my
          >> embedded node up and running and I am real pleased with it and would
          >> like to keep up dated with the group. Tnx U very much for Ur assistance.
          >> Harvey N4TEC Node 4196
          >
          > Glad to hear that you got it up and running! I just had an enjoyable chat
          > with Harvey on node 4196. As far as I know, it was my first QSO from an
          > embedded node to another embedded node. He had nice clear audio. I
          > couldn't even tell that it was VOIP. It looks like it has been about a
          > month since the last message on the embedded list. I wonder if most of
          > the traffic has migrated over to the regular IRLP list?
          >
          > Keith VE7GDH
          > Node 1148
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Keith - VE7GDH
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
            Dave VE7LTD wrote...

            > I think it just means that the embedded nodes that are out there
            > are so problem free :)

            Mine has been trouble free. I haven't even seen inside of it yet! I should
            pop the lid one day and take a couple of pictures. I might consider
            bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out to where they can be seen if
            there is room.

          • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
              Bringing the LEDs from the IRLP card out is a great idea.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
                The problem with doing this is that it would be a modification to the
                IRLP board. You could modify the case to bring out LEDs, and maybe I
                will make that into an option in the future.

                There is room in the standard case for this. The other cases may be
                modified for this as well.

                Dave