Re: [irlp-embedded] Embedded node lightning hit

  • thecoldduck@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
      Our emmbedded started off with the keyboard working, but shortly after it stopped.  This was due to a failure in the plug connector on the embedded. I have never fixed it and just used remote(Putty) to get into the embedded for any software mods needed.  That has been about 6 years now. I cannot see a need for the keyboard anymore unless something happens to our ability to remotely enter the box.

      Jim
      WH7CD   node 3024