Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Install Image

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 9:33 AM
      I could, but it would need to go onto a 256M Transcend flash drive with
      the exact same bit count as the ones I use. For some reason some of the
      other models have different sized boot sector, and the DOS partition
      that launches the whole thing fails to initialize. Even when I tried to
      transition the 128M drives I used to use to the 256M, I had to basically
      rebuild the whole image from scratch, as writing the 128M image to a
      256M drive failed.

      I would also offer no support as to how to transition the PGP key, etc,
      because it does not follow the standard IRLP format of using a backup
      script, etc.

      Chris, I have tried this before twice, and it did not work with the
      client's equipment. I do not offer it as a download because I can not
      support it on hardware I do not configure myself.

      What size of DOMs do you have?