Re: [irlp-embedded] Will a work

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      The new nodes will be pre-configured with your PGP key straight from the
      "factory". In other words, the node will be ready to go when you get it.
      No configuration required.

      This is why I will require that you send me the PGP key for the node
      BEFORE it is shipped to you. Then I can configure the node for you, and
      all you will have to do is power it up, and plug it in.

      There may also be some minor modifications required to the wiring of your
      node, since the audio input and output will flow through the DB-9
      connector.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
        There is one other feature that will be missing from this, and that is the
        ability to easily update your status page info. The program LYNX does not
        exist on the node, and is sort of required to update the status page info.

        Therefore, I will be doing manual updates of your nodes into the database
        until I come up with a better solution.