Node Status Page Script

  • Rick Bates
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2012

      Hello all,

      For those of us that use the K6IB scripts for web based control, here is a simple web page script that will allow your users to view the current status of your node (non-interactively) by using Brent’s monitor and mapping routines.  Put the following text in /var/www/html as ‘index.html’ but edit the XXXX with your node number.  Hopefully it doesn’t get hashed by Yahell groups.

      73,

      Rick wa6nhc

      --  --  --

      <head>

      <title>Node XXXX Status</title>

      </head>

                <iframe align="top" frameborder="0" height="200" scrolling="no" src="/irlpvmon/" width="100%"></iframe><iframe align="top" frameborder="0" height="360" scrolling="no" src="/irlpvmap/" width="100%"></iframe></p>

      ==  ==

    • wa1nvc
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
        Rick,

        I tried this on a second hand embedded node and I got a directory listing of IRLPvMON instead of a display.

        - I placed your script with my node number in /var/www/htdocs/
        (Apache was set to /var/www/htdocs rather than /var/www/html.)
        (The working Control scripts are there also.)

        - I copied the directories IRLPvCON, IRLPvMON, and IRLPvMAP from a working node to the same directory.

        Am I missing something?

        Roger
        WA1NVC