Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Node keeps going OFFLINE - HELP

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
      By rebooting it, you are removing the log file that would tell you what
      is going on.

      You need to look at the lines in the /home/irlp/log/messages file to
      tell you why this is being changed to OFFLINE.

      The only things that can do that are:
      1) Manually setting that through the web interface
      2) Problems with the sound devices
      3) COS lockup for more than 4 minutes straight.