Re: Node keeps going OFFLINE - HELP

  • KEN
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hi Dave

      Thanks,

      It says OFFLINE on the status page of irlp.net

      I bring it back by remote login and reboot cmd

      Ken

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
        By rebooting it, you are removing the log file that would tell you what
        is going on.

        You need to look at the lines in the /home/irlp/log/messages file to
        tell you why this is being changed to OFFLINE.

        The only things that can do that are:
        1) Manually setting that through the web interface
        2) Problems with the sound devices
        3) COS lockup for more than 4 minutes straight.