Re: [irlp-embedded] Node keeps going OFFLINE - HELP

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 3:07 PM
      If it is showing offline, it means that it is not periodically reporting
      to the status server.

      Does it show "OFFLINE" or "DOWN"?

      How do you bring it back online?

      Dave

      On 26/03/2012 2:26 PM, KEN wrote:
      > Hello
      >
      > I have Embedded Node 1111 and after 6-8 hrs it keeps going OFFLINE for some reason??
      >
      > Can some one assist.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Ken VA6KM
      > ken@...

    • KEN
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26 3:19 PM
        Hi Dave

        Thanks,

        It says OFFLINE on the status page of irlp.net

        I bring it back by remote login and reboot cmd

        Ken

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26 3:54 PM
          By rebooting it, you are removing the log file that would tell you what
          is going on.

          You need to look at the lines in the /home/irlp/log/messages file to
          tell you why this is being changed to OFFLINE.

          The only things that can do that are:
          1) Manually setting that through the web interface
          2) Problems with the sound devices
          3) COS lockup for more than 4 minutes straight.