Node keeps going OFFLINE - HELP

  • KEN
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hello

      I have Embedded Node 1111 and after 6-8 hrs it keeps going OFFLINE for some reason??

      Can some one assist.

      Thanks
      Ken VA6KM
      ken@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
        If it is showing offline, it means that it is not periodically reporting
        to the status server.

        Does it show "OFFLINE" or "DOWN"?

        How do you bring it back online?

        Dave

        On 26/03/2012 2:26 PM, KEN wrote:
        > Hello
        >
        > I have Embedded Node 1111 and after 6-8 hrs it keeps going OFFLINE for some reason??
        >
        > Can some one assist.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Ken VA6KM
        > ken@...

      • KEN
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
          Hi Dave

          Thanks,

          It says OFFLINE on the status page of irlp.net

          I bring it back by remote login and reboot cmd

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
            By rebooting it, you are removing the log file that would tell you what
            is going on.

            You need to look at the lines in the /home/irlp/log/messages file to
            tell you why this is being changed to OFFLINE.

            The only things that can do that are:
            1) Manually setting that through the web interface
            2) Problems with the sound devices
            3) COS lockup for more than 4 minutes straight.