Re: startup file location for script fan_ctrl

  • tentecorion
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2012
      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, AG0N-3055 <mcduffie@...> wrote:

      > On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 03:20:17 -0000, tentecorion wrote:
      >
      > > I guess I must be stupid but i have had no luck in geting this script to work. Here's what I did"
      >
      > I didn't look through the actual script in your note to see if you had
      > any problems in it (just woke up), but you don't say how long the
      > transmitter was keyed before you declared it not working. The script
      > does not start the fan immediately upon keyup. It assumes a fan is not
      > needed for short key periods. I believe that period is settable in the
      > script, and I think I run 30 seconds or so on mine.
      >
      > Sorry if I missed something and this doesn't help.
      >
      > Gary
      > --
      > http://ag0n.net
      > 3055: http://ag0n.net/irlp/3055
      > NodeOp Help Page: http://ag0n.net/irlp

      OK, it seems permissions was the reason I could not get it to run manually. I got that fixed. Then it didn't like lines 28 and 51:

      28: ${BIN}/aux"$AUXPORT"on
      51 ${BIN}/aux"$AUXPORT"off

      The macnihe interpreted these as auxauxport. I removed aux and now it runs fine but will not run the script automatically when the machine boots.

      Any help appreciated
      Tom NJ1K
    • tentecorion
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2012
        Ok, nevermind, I goty it all taken care of...

        Tom

        NJ1K