COS and PTT jumper settings for Kenwood TM-D700

  • Brayden Hulett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there using a Kenwood TM-D700 as their radio with the embedded node (and embedded cable) and if so, what COS and PTT jumper settings are you using?

      Also, are there any other settings on the radio that we need to be mindful of? As when I got him to connect the radio to the embedded node it would not key when I ran the forcekey script.

      Any help is appreciated.

      Regards,

      Brayden
    • David Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2012
        There is no PTT jumper. I think you want COS set to LOW, but you can always try both options.

        I can't help with the radio specifics, sorry. But I do recall that the radio must be in TNC mode to use that external port.

        From: "Brayden Hulett" <braydenhulett@...>
        Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 05:20:44 -0000
        To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>