Re: [irlp-embedded] IP address

  • David Cameron
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012
      If the node is working, then stn7666.ip.irlp.net will point to the new IP within 15 minutes. Of course replace 7666 with the node number you want.

      From: Donald Jacob <wb5eku@...>
      Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:36:32 -0800
      To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [irlp-embedded] IP address

      My ISP changed IP addresses (dynamic) and I can't find it.

      How often does host.net update, or is there a way to find
      the IP address?

      Thanks
      Don  WB5EKU
      nodes 3830, 3903, 7666 and more!!

    • Donald Jacob
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012
        Dave,
        It updated the hosts.net file and I was able to get the address.
        I should have remembered that!
        Thanks  73
        Don  WB5EKU