IP address

  • Donald Jacob
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 12:36 PM
      My ISP changed IP addresses (dynamic) and I can't find it.
      How often does host.net update, or is there a way to find
      the IP address?

      Thanks
      Don  WB5EKU
      nodes 3830, 3903, 7666 and more!!

    • David Cameron
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 1:12 PM
        If the node is working, then stn7666.ip.irlp.net will point to the new IP within 15 minutes. Of course replace 7666 with the node number you want.

        From: Donald Jacob <wb5eku@...>
        Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:36:32 -0800
        To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [irlp-embedded] IP address

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 1:18 PM
          Dave,
          It updated the hosts.net file and I was able to get the address.
          I should have remembered that!
          Thanks  73
          Don  WB5EKU