Compatible Mini-ITX Board

  • n7acm@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
      What would be a compatible mini-itx board to use to build an IRLP node with? I know there are some VIAs but which one would be best.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2011
        Any VIA board with a parallel port should work fine. The embedded nodes
        use the LN10000EG (not the EAG) motherboard.

        Dave

      • n7acm@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2011
          Thank you! I will check that board out.