shutdown -h now

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      I have been given an embedded drive module that I have installed on Node 6482, when I do a shutdown -h now, it goes through the shutdown procedure, and the computer does not shutdown.
      The computer is a via 667 Mhz machine, I can do a shutdown -r now, this works okay.
      If I install a hard drive with Centos as the operating system, doing a shutdown -h it works fine and the computer powers down okay.
      Any suggested appreciated.
      Regards
      John Couch vk3jd. Node 6217, 6482, mobile node 6986