IRLP EMBEDDED NODE

  • Alan M
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      I'm on a vertical learning curve with Linux. How do I setup a status check on my node with a DTMF tone? Many people transmit a 0 (zero) tone to check IRLP node status.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
        You would have to get someone to help you add that script to the node.
        That is not a standard IRLP script, it was added by the users of IRLP.

        It would be a matter of adding a line to file in the node, as well as
        downloading a script into the system.

        I do not run that script on any of my nodes, or I would direct you where
        to get it.

        On 02/11/2011 1:49 AM, Alan M wrote:
        > I'm on a vertical learning curve with Linux. How do I setup a status check on my node with a DTMF tone? Many people transmit a 0 (zero) tone to check IRLP node status.

      • AG0N-3055
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
          On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:49:26 -0000, Alan M wrote:

          > I'm on a vertical learning curve with Linux. How do I setup a status check on my node with a DTMF tone? Many people transmit a 0 (zero) tone to check IRLP node status.

          As Dave said, it is an add-on that you need to install. The good news
          is that it is one of the easiest commands to add. You put the file in
          the custom directory, and call it with the custom-decode file. You
          choose what command to call it with. It is normally the very first
          thing I add after building a node.

          I believe the file is in this group's files area and should in the
          folder called Check IRLP.

          For help calling the file, see my web page.

          Gary
          --

          Sent from my: OH WHO CARES !!!
          Web: http://ag0n.com