Re: [irlp-embedded] Custom irlp audio files

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2011
      Files can not be deleted, as they are downloaded by every site, and
      stored locally. There is no way to remove files from the remote nodes,
      only overwrite them.

      In order to get just the node number, you are going to have to make a
      recording that mimics that, and upload those.

      On 9/26/2011 8:11 PM, toby wrote:
      > What happens if to custom audio file is deleted? I want to put our node back to saying just the node number when it connects and disconnects. And how would I do this?

    • David McAnally
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2011
        There is an old script named defaultOnOff.txt in the IRLP Yahoo Group files list that creates the default audio files.  However, I don't know of it will work on embedded nodes. Won't hurt to try it.  There are instructions at the top of the file

        --
        Regards,
        David McAnally