Re: [irlp-embedded] Active High

  • Carl Sorensen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
      Dave,

      Thank you, it is running now.  I still need to work on the audio, both in the node and through the link.

      Thank you,

      Carl

      From: David Cameron <dcameron@...>
      To: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 7:18 PM

      On the IRLP board there is a jumper called COS with an H and L position.

      From: "carlnb7c" <carlnb7c@...>
      Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 01:12:29 -0000
      To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [irlp-embedded] Active High

      Well, my replacement link radio arrived and it didn't work. Checked it out and found it was set up active high and the imbedded node is active low. I haven't found any documentation on where the cos jumper is located. Is it labelled on the board or am I just missing it?

      Carl, NB7C